Kamis, 21 November 2019

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ overnight oats with watermelon


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ overnight oats with watermelon

Do you struggle to have healthy lifestyle? Yessss I know it is not easy, I have been there.... when my second baby was born sometimes I did not have time to eat till 12🙈😂😂😂 then I discovered that if I want to eat my breakfast I need to prepare it the night before😂😂😂 First it was a joke but then it has become my reality🤩🤩🤩 it can be yours too❤️ so grab a jar now and guarantee healthy breakfast on Monday morning🙌🙌🙌
.
Happy Sunday😍 (🇵🇱⤵️) What do you choose today WATERMELON or PINEAPPLE FIT overnight oatmeal?💪💪💪 this recipe has has TRANSFORMED my life❤️❤️❤️
.
Watermelon overnight oatmeal (NO COOKING)
*Mix 1/2 mug oats, water, pinch of Himalayan salt, watermelon mashed, chia strawberry jam. Add homemade cranberry jam, sliced banana,  almonds, blueberries, green apple, watermelon and blackberries. Leave it overnight in the fridge. Morning - enjoy your ready to go breakfast👌. .
🇵🇱Happy Sunday😍 Co dzis wybieracie ARBUZ czy ANANAS FIT OWSIANKA MOCY? 💪💪💪😻😻😻 ten przepis przetransformowal moje zycie🙌🙌🙌 lap spoil dzis I zrob sobie poniedzialku we sniadanie👏👏👏 Milego dnia Kochane❤️❤️❤️😘
.
Arbuzowa Owsianka Mocy💪💪💪
Przepis: 1/2 kubka platkow owsianych, woda, szczypta soli himalajskiej, mus z arbuza, truskawkowy dzem chia😊 uloz warstwami : homemade dzem zurawinowy, banany, migdaly, borowki, zielone jablko, jezyny i arbuza. Zostaw na noc w lodowce lub zjedz od razu. Delektuj sie swoim pysznym sniadaniem gotowym do zabrania😍 .

Related Posts

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ overnight oats with watermelon
4/ 5
Oleh