Kamis, 21 November 2019

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ mango persimmon smoothie


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ mango persimmon smoothie

When was the last time you did something just for yourself? I know as moms it's so easy to forget we are women and individuals too. Ever since I gave birth, I started seeing myself just as a mom and most of the times, I've neglected my own needs. Taking time for yourself doesn't make you a bad mom, wishing to do things that appealing to you in the first place, doesn't make you a bad mom. In fact, I realised that I am my best self and the best kind of mom I can be when I am rested and reconnected with myself. How can we do that? Well, I'll give you just a small example based on my most recent experience - last weekend I took 2 hours for myself and went to get a nice manicure 💅. Elena had fun playing with her cousins and I felt so much better afterwards! Even a tiny touch, like a manicure, can make you feel more beautiful and confident 😊. Do yourself a favour, a try doing something just for you today - buy that jumper you've been thinking of, read a nice book, watch your favourite movie, get a haircut or a manicure, cook your favourite food, your whole perspective will change! Happy Wednesday!
.
.
MANGO PERSIMMON NICECREAM
♡ 120 g frozen mango*
♡ 2 small frozen bananas
♡ 190 g frozen persimmon ♡ dash of cinnamon ♡ splash of vanilla extract .
Add the first 3 ingredients into a food processor and blend them until creamy. Then add in the vanilla and cinnamon and blend some more just to incorporate them.
* If you have more mango, you can replace the bananas with it, the nicecream will still have the best texture. I didn't had enough so, I had to add bananas too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Related Posts

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ mango persimmon smoothie
4/ 5
Oleh